Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Great Friends Are Tough To Come By.....

Having two best friends are great. But when your two best friends get along that makes its even better! Yesterday , Brooke and Neasha met for the first time. I wasn't sure how it was going to pan out but I was definitely relived when they hit it off. I have heard some real horror stories of
jealously that tore friends and even family members apart and I didn't want that for my girls. We laughed, joked, and conversed like we were on an episode of 'Sex and The City'. It felt great to be surrounded by such positive and wonderful people.
I have always been very anal when it comes to picking friends and It took me awhile to find these two great girls. I am going to be moving soon and I will miss them terribly! I know they will be only a phone call away but Its almost like I'm leaving behind family. I know I will never meet anybody like the two of them and that's what makes me cherish them so.
Good friends are really tough to come by and I'll never take them for granted!

I love you girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment