Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lazy Weekends Make Me Smile

I LOVE the weekend.
Hubby is home; No errands to run; I can sleep in; No working out....the list goes on and on!
This weekend was by far one of the funnest for me. Friday night my mom came and spent the night, this a rarity but I was ecstatic! We spent the night chatting, eating, listening to music, watching movies and some mixed drinks in a glass. Saturday we all piled in the car and visited grandma. We played DVD Jeopardy and ate some more. I love spending time with my family. Our relationships are really healing and moving forward. Me and Hubby departed and we traveled home to spend some quality time together to talk about our future and goals...We didn't go to bed til 4 in the morning!
Its a rainy Sunday and we love when it rains on the weekend. We slept in til 2 in the afternoon( the sound of rain REALLY relaxes us) then got up to eat cereal and bagels like it was 7 in the morning.
Ahhhhh, lazy weekends make the hustle and bustle of the weekdays all worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment