Monday, March 2, 2009

Surprise!






Hubby and I woke up and found this stuff outside.....





WOW! I haven't seen snow in a lonnnnnng time and was already dreaming about the cup of hot cocoa I would be consuming while bundled up.

Hubby and I crossed our fingers for a snow day, but alas he only got a 2 hour delay and off to work he went! Not only did he have to work today but he also had duty! (this is when the a marine has to stay on base the whole night and watch the barracks...basically a R.A. for the military barracks) My poor darling! So I thought I'd take him a special dinner and carry it to him ; lunch box style! Something hearty that sticks to the tummy (I'm such a cornball...)



I made:
Broccoli and Cheese Soup



Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches


Let me just say that this meal was delicious! I really stuck my whole leg and foot into this meal! lol Hubby raved about it the whole night, I was really proud.


Aren't I just the little housewife?





1 comment: